Make your plans today to join our international Summit of leaders from the Planetarium, fulldome, VR, Giant Screen and themed entertainment communities.
The 2017 IMERSA Summit continues our conversation between converging business sectors, shaping the industry with fulldome film showcases, exhibits, technology sessions, and abundant opportunities for networking with pioneers in immersive experiences.
In the past two decades we have witnessed a dramatic convergence of technologies and techniques under the dome and in exotic immersive environments, fueled by innovations in virtual reality, numerical simulation, 360 cinema and immersive performance arts.
The 8th annual IMERSA Summit promises to be a valuable opportunity to join the conversation between converging worlds of VR, themed entertainment and immersive cinema. This prestigious event helps to shape the industry with curated film showcases, technology sessions and abundant opportunities for networking.
The Denver Museum of Nature and Science will again be a host venue for the Summit. The full event registration fee includes access to all sessions, the opening reception and the Annual awards banquet.
IMERSA followers have helped us select the following fulldome shows for 2017!
- Aurora: Lights of Wonder, Metaspace, Republic of Korea
- Art Universe, 360Art.Pro, Thailand
- Hello Earth, Heavens of Copernicus Planetarium, Poland
- LICHTMOND 3 - Days Of Eternity, Co-produced by Planetarium Hamburg and blu phase media, GERMANY
- Incoming!, California Academy of Sciences, USA
- One Day On Mars, Planetarium Rio Tinto Alcan, Canada
- Planet Nine, Adler Planetarium, USA
- The Man from the 9 Dimensions, Miraikan National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation,Tokyo
- The Secrets of Gravity - in the footsteps of Albert Einstein, Softmachine Immersive Productions GmbH, Germany
- The Secret World of Moths, Nordic Fulldome Production, Heureka - The Finnish Science Centre, Finland
- Special Places: Writing-on-Stone, Appropriate Entertainment and Full Circle Visuals, Canada
- Keep Searching, Meditative Entertainment and Dreams Lost In Time, USA
- Sinkholes in Yucatan: Doors to Another World, Planetarios Digitales, Mexico
- Topographical by Nature, RedLine, USA
- 200 Years Carl Zeiss, Carl Zeiss AG, Planetarium Division, Germany
- Intensional Particle, Dome Installation, Hiroaki Umeda, Japan
- Selas, Eugenides Foundation Planetarium,Greece,
- Starts of the Stars,, INCEPTION Studio, Egypt
- A Tale of Scale, Aayushi Fulldome Films, India
- Multiversos,, Juliana Arias Ruiz, Columbia
- Firework – Magic, SphereMotion.com, Czech Republic
- Cernunnos, Society des Arts & Technologies / NEST Immersion, Canada
- La Luz Ma’s Alla’ Del Brillo Y El Color, Planetarios Digitales, Mexico
- Bioinspire, VOID, Turkey
Works In Production (WIP's)
- The Pyramids: the Secrets, Inception Studio, Egypt
- Mars 1001 Teaser, Mirage3D, the Netherlands
- Earth II, SphereMotion.com, Czech Republic
- Kyma, National Film Board of Canada, Canada
- Faster than Light: the Dream of Interstellar Flight, A co-production of Spitz Creative Media, Mirage3D, Thomas Lucas Productions, Inc
A special Friday afternoon event, in the beautiful DMNS atrium where you can meet the other pros who provide our community with equipment, content, visualizations, music, and other services.
This year we are pleased to once again offer to our popular Pro.Show, taking place on Friday in the DMNS West atrium. Delegates from past Summits have told us that not only do members provide fantastic services to the public and theater community, but they buy and sell from and to each other. Members of IMERSA are vendors, producers, content providers, and consumers of many services. In other words, we’re all vendors and participants in the marketplace.