MARCH 16-20, Denver Colorado
Become a sponsor here
The 7th annual IMERSA Summit continues our conversations between converging business sectors and shaping the immersive arts industry with fulldome and VR film showcases, innovation sessions, networking sessions, Immersive cinema; capture, production, distribution and display and more.
Exploring the Immersive Universe
Presenting demonstrations, panel dicussions, workshops and papers;
- Future of Immersion
- Challenges and Strategies for Producers
- 360 Camera Shoot-Out
- Defining Our Audiences
- Immersive cinema and virtual reality: building bridges to the dome theater
- Wow! Moments in Fulldome
- Innovations in Storytelling
- Stereo 3D Fulldome demonstration
- The Craft of Storytelling in Immersive Media
Short form films;
- Celestial Clutter
- The Flower of Afterimage
- Clockwork Ocean
- Flight Over Groningen
- Relentless Beauty
Spend a relaxing afternoon with vendors and distributors at the Pro.Show
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Discount room reservations click here!
Enjoy your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver. Located south of I-70 on the corner of Quebec Street and Martin Luther King Boulevard, just six miles from downtown and 20 minutes from Denver International Airport. Enjoy the convenience of a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport to help you arrive and leave on time.
Who will attend?
Delegates from all facets of the immersive media marketplace -
- Innovators, consultants, researchers, artists, designers, integrators, performers, producers, distributors, manufacturers, operators and managers.
Who are presenting immersive experiences in -
- Fulldome, virtual reality, giant screen, 3D and curved screen theaters, museums, science centers, immersive media, projection, 360 audio, themed entertainment, and 3D-spherical-panoramic photography
Please watch www.IMERSA.org for dates and details on registration, schedule and program. For inquiries, please email email@example.com